Future of contact lenses
What does the future look like? Can we soon recycle contact lenses? Insert technology? Administer medication? In this panel discussion, industry experts share their views on the future of contact lenses:
- Philip Morgan, Head of Optometry at The University of Manchester, UK
- Bo Lauenborg, Optometrist and CEO at The Danish Contact Lens Institute
- Lyndon Jones, Director at Centre for Ocular Research & Education, Canada
- Fokko Trip, Manager Professional Services at Menicon, the Netherlands
- Sarah Smith, Research Optometrist at The University of Manchester, UK
This session took place live on 4 October 2021, during Clinical Conference.
Want to get your CET point for this session? After watching the video, take the test and earn that point. Good luck!